Do you want to work at the coolest place ever? (Okay, well, we think so.)
Do you want your opinion to count?
LKCS is a growing, progressive company that relies on the teamwork of its employees to expand our business. The work environment blends state-of-the-art technology and traditional family values to create a working environment that is productive and enjoyable.
LKCS is a full service marketing communications company serving clients nationwide. We provide our products and services to a variety of industries including banks, credit unions, manufacturers, construction and agriculture, to name a few.
In August of 2006, we moved into a 57,000 square foot custom built, high-tech, geothermal, environmentally friendly facility built for maximum efficiency.
We are located in Peru, Illinois which is a really great place to live. If you would like to know more about Peru, please visit www.ivaced.org for more information.
Applications for the following positions are being accepted and will also be kept on file for future openings:
- Web Developer
Reports to: Director of Web Services
Job Purpose: Optimize customer satisfaction by developing, implementing, and maintaining Web-based applications.
LKCS is recruiting for a full-time web developer. Qualifications for the position include client side and server side programming, basic database design and staying up to date with the latest technologies for web development and database programming. This position requires demonstrated experience with HTML, ASP, and PHP in addition to excellent problem-solving and communications skills. Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the development and maintenance of web sites and web-based applications. The work will involve multi-tasking on a number of projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines and information servers.
- Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in education opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- MS SQL, MySQL, MS Access
- Microsoft IIS, Windows Server 2008
- Strong Communication Skills
- Sitefinity CMS
- Adobe Dreamweaver
Additional skills preferred but not required:
- Visual Studio.NET
Company Description/ Benefits
LKCS provides financial institutions and other clients with marketing, graphic design, commercial printing, mailing, internet development, e-marketing, newsletter production, database and one-to-one marketing, statement processing, e-statements and cross-media marketing services. Our clients have counted on us for unrivaled experience, excellent quality, competitive pricing, and superior service for over 50 years.
Hours: 8-5, Monday - Friday
Vacation: 2 Weeks in years 1-10, 3 weeks after 10 years. Unused vacation time can be carried over. Additional time off without pay allowed with approval.
401(k) plan with company match
Positions that we do not currently have openings for, but would be happy to review your resume, are:
- Network Administrator
- Press Workers
- Bindery Workers
- Sales Representatives
- Mailing Operators
- Part Time Mailing Employees